At Crosstown Bowling & Social Club the Committee have agreed that the club should open with members strictly adhering to the following COVID-19 secure guidelines.
- Members and guests to give their name and address on entering the premises
- Entrance In – around the back and through the entrance to the Pool Room
- Entrance Out – through the door at the back of the Main Bar Room.
- Toilet: a one in – one out policy in force
- Hand sanitizer to be used on entry and members to sign in
- Drinks to be ordered via Pool Room Bar
- No fruit machines to be switched on
- No darts
- No dominoes
- Members are encouraged to open a tab which must be paid for when they leave.
- Monday 6.00pm – 10.pm
- Tuesday 6.00pm – 10.pm
- Wednesday 6.00pm – 10.pm
- Thursday 6.00pm – 11.00pm
- Friday 5.30pm – 11.00pm
- Saturday 2pm – 10.00pm.
- Sunday CLOSED
The above opening times are restricted in line with latest Government restrictions and members use of the club. However the Committee will review the situation on a regular basis as Covid-19 restrictions are increased or reduced.