At Crosstown Bowling & Social Club the Committee have agreed that the club should open with members strictly adhering to the following COVID-19 secure guidelines.
- Members and guests to give their name and address on entering the premises
- Entrance In – around the back and through the entrance to the Pool Room
- Entrance Out – through the door at the back of the Main Bar Room.
- Toilet: a one in – one out policy in force
- Hand sanitizer to be used on entry and members to sign in
- Drinks to be ordered via Pool Room Bar
- No fruit machines to be switched on
- No darts
- No dominoes
- CARD PAYMENTS ONLY
- Members are encouraged to open a tab which must be paid for when they leave.
- Monday & Tuesday CLOSED
- Wednesday 7.30pm – 9pm
- Thursday & Friday 5.30pm – 11pm
- Saturday & Sunday 2pm – 8pm.