From Saturday 4th July, the Prime Minister announced that pubs, restaurants and hairdressers will be able to reopen, providing they adhere to COVID-19 Secure Guidelines.
At Crosstown Bowling & Social Club the Committee have agreed that the club should open with members strictly adhering to the following COVID-19 guidelines.
- Members and guests to give their name and address on entering the premises
- Entrance In – around the back and through the entrance to the Pool Room
- Entrance Out – through the door at the back of the Main Bar Room.
- Toilet: a one in – one out policy in force
- Hand sanitizer to be used on entry and members to sign in
- Drinks to be ordered via Pool Room Bar
- Drinks to be served via the Main Bar in plastic cups (one cup per drink)
- Empty cups to be disposed of as soon as they are emptied
- No fruit machines to be switched on
- No darts
- No dominoes
- CARD PAYMENTS ONLY
- Members are encouraged to open a tab which must be paid for when they leave.
Initial Opening Times
Mondays & Tuesday CLOSED
Wednesday to Friday 6pm – 9pm
Saturday & Sunday 2pm – 8pm.