Bowling Green to Open
on Monday 29th March.
(Subject to the lifting of Government restrictions)
Bowling Green Booking System
The online booking system will remain in place for up to a maximum of twelve bowlers on the green at the same time. Three blocks consisting of up to four members per block.
For bowlers, the following restrictions continue to apply:
- The Bowling Green is only open to members and their families to exercise or practice.
- Time slots are available 10am – 8pm each day except on Friday between 11am and 2pm when the green is closed for maintenance.
- Sessions can only be booked via the website
- Each time slot is for one hour which should be divided as follows:
- 15 mins to arrive and depart
- 45 mins on the green.
(under no circumstances should anyone meet persons from another group)
- Only the bowlers own equipment must be used.
- Members of each block should maintain social distancing (2 metre rule) and keep up to 4 metres between each block or group
- The sanitising equipment must be used before and after each session.
How to Book Your Slot
- Select your day
- Select your timeslot
- Enter your name, email address and contact number
- Enter the names (if any) of the other members in the block.
- Accept our terms and conditions